Aston 3 was published in December 2001.
The front/back cover photo shows Mort Morris-Goodall practising hard for the 90 lap 250-mile 1937 Junior Car Club Relay race at Brooklands (David Burgess-Wise Collection).
In Issue 3:
3. Third Time Around
4. Getting The Wind Up at Mount Ventoux - Andrew English
10. Twist and Hunt - David Burgess-Wise
12. Icon: The Salvadoris - Motor Sport in their Blood - Eoin Young
18. Miller's Miglia - Peter Miller
30. Keeper of the Sacred Flame - Harry Calton
33. The Birth of the DB7 - Walter Hayes
37. They Were Great Days - Mort Morris-Goodall
48. Their Longest Day - Paul Chudecki
54. The Story Continues....
56. The Uncrowned King of Prussia - Jonathan A Stein
66. A Winner Returns to its Field of Glory - Tony Dron
70. A Focused Life - Louis Klementaski and Peter Sachs
75. Jet to Geneva - Phil Llewellin
83. Opening The Archives - David Burgess-Wise
92. Disconnected Jottings - on Astons and Other Things