The Aston Martin Heritage Trust Museum at Drayton St. Leonard, Oxfordshire is dedicated to preserving and interpreting the significant historic heritage of Aston Martin Lagonda Ltd. through our collections and educational programmes. The medieval barn in which the Museum is housed provides the perfect backdrop to display our extensive collections.
Built in the fifteenth century by the monks of Dorchester Abbey, the great tithe barn at Drayton St. Leonard now houses the Trust Museum and Archives and is HQ for both the Aston Martin Owners Club and the Aston Martin Heritage Trust.
The Car Collection is Aston Martin's living heritage, from the oldest surviving Aston Martin to the prototype AMR1/01.
- A3 - the oldest known Aston Martin in existence
- A 1933 Ulster, one of only 29 in existence
- A 1986 Lagonda 4 door saloon
- AMR1/01, the protoype that came 11th in the 1989 Le Mans 24 Hour Race.
The Cutting Corner - an exhibition featuring DBR1/4 and many personal items belonging to E.J. 'Ted' Cutting, at one time the Chief Racing Designer for AML and who died in 2012.
Come and visit us to see it all!